Review Checklist - Sample Questions
- What are asteroids?
- What are the main differences between comets
- How many asteroids are there?
- How large are the largest asteroids?
- Why are most asteroids not round?
- How can we estimate the size of an asteroid
without seeing an image of its surface?
- Where are the asteroids located?
- What is the asteroid belt?
- Why are there gaps in the asteroid belt?
- Where the asteroids part of a planet that
later broke apart?
- Can an asteroid be captured by a planet and
become a moon?
- What are the Lagrange points of Jupiter's
Exploration and Specific Asteroids
- Can asteroids have their own moons/satellites?
- How close to an asteroid have spacecraft
from earth been?
page by luca bombelli <bombelli at olemiss.edu>,
modified 29 sep 2012