«Wave» -- Ivan Aivazovsky (1889)
My current research interests include:
- Strong-gravity tests with neutron stars/black holes
- Stellar and black hole perturbation theories and emission of
- Neutron star astrophysics, including equation of state constraints
- Neutron stars in modified theories of gravity
- Black hole solutions, and their stability, in modified theories of gravity
Here are some notes (technical or semi-technical) related with my studies.
- Relativistic gravity, compact objects and strong-field gravity.